Dan_Soprano said:get over it. you cry worse then Travis on his period!!
HEY! at least I dont sit down when I pee.
Dan_Soprano said:get over it. you cry worse then Travis on his period!!
WTF are you looking at birth control for!!!!! HOMO!!!!Striped5.0 said:Dan you should be happy, look at whats back on the market. Perfect for your mangina.
http://www.birthcontrol.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=36
Dan_Soprano said:WTF are you looking at birth control for!!!!! HOMO!!!!
says you douche bag!!!! Your the creep looking at birth control!!! You really worry me sometimes!Striped5.0 said:Your attempt at turning the joke around back on me faild horribly.![]()
I wasent looking it up for ME I was looking it up for YOU and your Mangina
Dan_Soprano said:says you douche bag!!!! Your the creep looking at birth control!!! You really worry me sometimes!
rustang04 said:any mustang events comming up in the near future?
dyno this weekend mayberustang04 said:any mustang events comming up in the near future?
no, I may be going down to Concord, NH to performance-dyno Sat. morning. ( www.performance-dyno.com ). It's way closer. They guys there are all mustang freaks. They are doing a mustang dyno day on Sat. You welcome to join me if you like.rustang04 said:is that the one at NED?
where is it located?Dan_Soprano said:no, I may be going down to Concord, NH to performance-dyno Sat. morning. ( www.performance-dyno.com ). It's way closer. They guys there are all mustang freaks. They are doing a mustang dyno day on Sat. You welcome to join me if you like.
Ahhh, I said in the above post......Concord, New Hampshire. here's the website againrustang04 said:where is it located?
Dan_Soprano said:Ahhh, I said in the above post......Concord, New Hampshire. here's the website again
www.performance-dyno.com
yeah, first dyno since the KB install. I was thinking about hitting the road around 9am......I'm in Brunswickrustang04 said:is this going to be your first dyno since the upgrades?