DoubleONegative
Active Member
Trav your car sounds soooo much better than it did last year and it looks much better to boot!!
Yes the SRT4s were out in force last night. One Civic hatch went 12.1 at 131 3 times in a row!!!! quite a few 03/04 Cobras last night as well...most in the mid 12s and few in the 11s. One Blown 01 SS running 11.9s at 120. One outlaw car running in the 8s at 150+
The track looked hit or miss most people were having traction problems and some weren't those that were hookin up had a drag suspention setup with slicks or DRs. I wanted to race so bad but after watching for about an hour i decided not too. The air was certainly good but the track as usual at NED sucked
Yes the SRT4s were out in force last night. One Civic hatch went 12.1 at 131 3 times in a row!!!! quite a few 03/04 Cobras last night as well...most in the mid 12s and few in the 11s. One Blown 01 SS running 11.9s at 120. One outlaw car running in the 8s at 150+
The track looked hit or miss most people were having traction problems and some weren't those that were hookin up had a drag suspention setup with slicks or DRs. I wanted to race so bad but after watching for about an hour i decided not too. The air was certainly good but the track as usual at NED sucked
so I dident run it. Its frigging pig rich but theres no point in getting #'s w/ out knowing how rich it is and where to adjust it from there. Going to see if I can get it on there on Monday and if not I'll have to wait until my vacation on the 11th.

this page!!
