rustang04 said:were is the cruise starting and ending up?
I think the NH mustang club is going to join us too!DoubleONegative said:Not sure where we are meeting
i want to say we'll meet at the mall, then go to Chris's house and then we'll cruise to NH to meet the NEBOC crew followed by all of us cruising to The Funspot in NH.

cold96snake said:I'm not gonna make it to both BE and funspot. I'm gonna listen to the weather forecast, and pick the nicer weekend.
BTW, what should I use to clean/polish the big shiny things in my engine bay?
whitehorseupnorth said:If everyone meets at my house, we can take RT.25 into NH. What time I'am not sure yet. That will be decided closer to the cruise date.

Yeah, I'm leaning that way. Either way, I'd like to meet up @ 7am at the mall, cause I'm gonna have to bail @ 1pm.DoubleONegative said:Do the funspot cruise larry
cold96snake said:Yeah, I'm leaning that way. Either way, I'd like to meet up @ 7am at the mall, cause I'm gonna have to bail @ 1pm.


rain is gay!Striped5.0 said:That sucks that you cant make it to BE larry. As far as fun spot your going to be cutting it close.
I just bought that MR Clean auto dry and its a pretty cool little system, I dident get to see how the auto dry works though b/c it started to rain as soon as I finished the process![]()
![]()
STUPID RAIN!!![]()
![]()

FEARNO1 said:Add a lower pulley....The same thing is happening when they port the Eatons. Add a 2# or 4# and you will see the torque #'s. Mike those are good #'s although I did expect to see much higher..hopefully when you get the tune worked out they will be there.
are you guys setting up a gay rendezvous?Striped5.0 said:Hey Mike that guy we talked to in the staging lanes at NED w/ the Satin steeda rims is also here on stangnet, he sent me a PM the other day.
Dan_Soprano said:ok boys, here's the link to register for the 2005 Bonney Eagle Car show!!
http://www.bonnyeaglefootball.com/pages/10/index.htm