thats because you are getting old and need glasses now.whitehorseupnorth said:I want the old dark planet back!!!! All these new one SUCK!!!!! I can't keep looking at these red letters much longer....![]()
thats because you are getting old and need glasses now.whitehorseupnorth said:I want the old dark planet back!!!! All these new one SUCK!!!!! I can't keep looking at these red letters much longer....![]()

Thanks. The Avatar Master made it for me. He's going to try to make it strike. It looks best in THEFASTDIAL!!!!Badstang00 said:Perfect avatar Larry!


I'm a FN Jonah! Not long after I posted about how much I like Oct., we get tons of rain and wind. I've only been out to haul 2 days out of the last 9.gaslight said:yes this weather sucks. ?
No mods for me this winter. 
whitehorseupnorth said:What a rainy, crappy day... Wodering if I should put the stang up now or wait a week or two. I kinda want to drive it a t least one more time. Thinking of some mods this winter, but not sure it will happen.
.

DoubleONegative said:Mmm i wouldn't mind thoe rims and tires for the track, but i need to build my fragile POS IRS before i even consider ET streets
rustangSC said:i have the e.t. radials on them now you buy them this week $700.00 and you own them!
Striped5.0 said:Just imagine worden, you can blow your motor and snap your rear end all in one run![]()
![]()

fixtDoubleONegative said:Thank you for blessing thine thread with your useless drivel oh great stangless one
DoubleONegative said:Thank you for blessing thine thread with your useless drivel of stangless one

whitehorseupnorth said:Who f'in cares.![]()