North East SSoM Members!!!

whoring it up...


attachment.php
 
Dan_Soprano said:
what the hell are you talking about retard!!! So we lost a game.........we still have a better record that your crap team!! that comment just proves how really dumb you are!


Lets see just how far the New York Football Giants make it this yr. Im not saying the Patriots will go deep in the playoffs but I do know there will be no Manning VS Manning superbowl.
 
shut up travis the Pats are done

My bears on the other hand are playing somewhat decent. I know they will end up screwing it all up but hey it's fun for now

Oh and the Giants are a much better team than the Pats bro, Miami sucks too and they damn near pissed that game away. It doesn't really matter the AFC is gonna win the superbowl again though the NFC is weak for yet another year
 
DoubleONegative said:
shut up travis the Pats are done

My bears on the other hand are playing somewhat decent. I know they will end up screwing it all up but hey it's fun for now

Oh and the Giants are a much better team than the Pats bro, Miami sucks too and they damn near pissed that game away. It doesn't really matter the AFC is gonna win the superbowl again though the NFC is weak for yet another year


I already know the pats are done, after they took on all of those injuries I did not expect them to go to the superbowl or deep in the playoffs. The patriots had the hardest schdule out of anyone for the first half. Their opponent win % was 6.XX and the fact they came out of that 4-4 w/ as bad as they were banged up was pretty damn good.

The reason why N.Y looks so good is b/c they are in the NFC. If you threw the Giants into the AFC I doubt they would even be .500
 
Dan_Soprano said:
we did beat the Broncos...........


The Bronco's have it rolling now. Every team looses to someone that is alot worse then them and everyone wins agnest someone they are much crappier then.

Giants may have beat the broncos but correct me if Im wrong I think Denver has a 2 in their loss collum while N.Y has a 3
 
Got the wind screen painted this morn. I saw alot of the other guys on the CBR fourms doing this so I figured Id give it a shot. Came up pretty damn good, not 100% perfect but better then I expected.

Sure beats the cost of a new aftermarket screen ( which often bend inward at higher speeds) that usually start out at least $80 and can go up to $120-$130. This cost me under $10 for masking tape and spray paint.


What was it that someone on here was saying about wasting money??


attachment.php




attachment.php