North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Nice man! Is that the eco-boost V6?

They actually don't make a V6 ecoboost in the '15-'17 mustangs. It comes stock with a naturally aspirated 300hp v6 and 280lbs of tourque. The trims on those years are the twin turbo 4cyl ecoboost which puts out 320hp and 300lbs of tourque and the GT which puts out about 440hp stock.

I bought the 6 in a conv't because now the GT's are super expensive(rightfully so they are gorgeous) and the ecoboost 4cyl is also more expensive by a fair amount. I got this one fully loaded(except you can't get leather in a v6 anymore) for under $20k w/ 22k miles on it, plus it was a florida car. I looked for years for GT's but people are asking too much. I've had other mustangs in the past and this one is suprisingly fast for a v6. It also has the track package and 3.55 rear diff so it will do 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. Ill take a video of it doing that. I'd love to take it up to that drag strip in NH and see what it can do. Id guess after the cold air intake plus removing the mufflers should probably get me around 320hp at 5-6k rpm if youre going by factory specs. Id like to dyno it out and see if its actually over 300hp in reality.

For 2018 they actually discontinued the V6 and are only selling ecoboost 4cyl and GT's which basically prices many people out of owning one. I love what you guys are doing to yours too. They look great.

Street Stangs of Maine. We were a pretty tight club about 13-14 years ago. Only 2 or 3 of us even look at stangnet anymore. the club kind of fell apart around 2006-2007ish. A few of us were Military and transfered away from Maine, everyone else kind of got older and started having kids and stuff, as well as responsibilities of life in general.
Lol

Yup...we left, knocked up our wives. I went to school, trav came out of the closet...etc lol

Hey. Another Mainer here. Been lurking around Stangnet for a year or so, studying... Was looking for others here in Maine, always good to have local resources. I've only read through the last half dozen or so page s here, how many stang folks are there around here anyway?

Various members have slipped off the radar and others have sold their cars over time. Two members now live out of state. Been quiet for a while. My car has been off the road for a few years because I have been busy and lazy about fixing it. Runs now and will be back on the road this summer.
Life has a way of changing over time.