• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Stange Enginering Struts/shocks??

  • Thread starter Thread starter swa-y2k-gt
  • Start date Start date Dec 18, 2003

swa-y2k-gt

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
90
0
0
dallas, texas
Dec 18, 2003
#1
  • Dec 18, 2003
  • #1
Well, I dont know how they perform , but I guess somebody has to be the first to find out.(that would be me) I seen them in an issue of MMFF mag they were not very expensive. The struts are 5 way adjustable @ $111.20 a piece and the shocks are 5 way adjustable @ $64.20 a piece.I figured with a name like stange enginering how could you go wrong, well i guess I'll find out. If any one has any info on this product post it. As for now I'll have to wait to see if there any good.
 

stangman

15 Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
2,690
10
69
in a 3 bed, 2 bath
Dec 18, 2003
#2
  • Dec 18, 2003
  • #2
well i had them on my old car & i liked them pretty well. i could tell a difference when i put them on, but i really couldn't tell a difference from each setting. that could have been because i didn't get the struts though
 

Screwed2V

New Member
Aug 6, 2003
1,255
1
0
Misery
Dec 18, 2003
#3
  • Dec 18, 2003
  • #3
Dave (GI Joe) has had them on his car for quite a while now.
 

Roush97

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2002
1,006
0
36
Greencastle,Pa
Dec 18, 2003
#4
  • Dec 18, 2003
  • #4
i have the 8 way adj. struts in my coilover set-up and am liking them
 

swa-y2k-gt

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
90
0
0
dallas, texas
Dec 18, 2003
#5
  • Dec 18, 2003
  • #5
Cool guys appreciate the responce. first off I know i cant spell ENGINEERING (i can now) LOL. I cant wait to install them,I did receive them today , and they are 10 way adjustable. The add in MMFF said they were 5 ways, guess thats cool. I'll post after the install and let you know what I think of them. It probally be after christmas though.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

I
Engine Help requested in identifying how to resolve engine light issue
  • Ianslaney
  • Oct 4, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
77
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 4, 2026
Bullitt347
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
360
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
362
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
579
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
O
My rebirth, Hi from PA
  • onemore1987
  • Jun 28, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
191
The Welcome Wagon Jun 29, 2026
onemore1987
O
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?