Stangnet Petition: inline power united

mr_woodster

Jul 28, 2003
Riverside, CA
due to the recent lock out of our "stangnets longest thread" i will be taking a petition to re-open this historical land mark. Its rich history and lively spirit speaks volumes for what stangnet stands for. A loss as great as this must not pass by un-noticed, it is our duty to preserve this achievement in order that we might pass it on to those who come after us. Much like the founding fathers, we must stand up to the "powers that be" and demand that our rights to post freely be observed and respected! Though our displacement is small, our power is great in unity!

Take heart my brethren, though we stand against those that may oppose us, we can set our minds and hearts at peace knowing our character and moral principle are purely represented fully through our right to speak. These fingers shall not cease, the sound of "tip tap tip tap" on this key board shall ring through the halls of stangnet, we shall stand, we shall overcome, together! A house divided against itself shall not stand, you cannot silence the right to free text! How dare you,our forfathers turn in their respective graves at this outright disrespect for the American way. You may drive an american car, but your heart is blackened by the vw nazi fascism that constructed the berlin wall! May the battle cry of those who fought for our first amendment ever ring in your ears as you quiver behind your administration status! Soon, the hour of the true freedom fighters shall come to pass, soon 19 page threads about everything and nothing shall be alotted to each man. You encroach upon our God given right to persue happiness, How dare you! What foul mind to challenge a right endowed by our creator, what corrupt principal that entangles and drives you to such ends. Power corrupts, ultimate power corrupts ultimatly, this tell-tale moral has proven itself true in your actions. This is meerly the boston tea party of thread trouble you have brought upon your own heads...soon the conflict shall reach out accross the purple moutains of majesty, to all topics and sticky's , soon Freedom shall spread like a cancer you cannot stop. Your finger is in the dike....up the river without a paddle, in between a rock and a hard spot, catch 22. This the shot (the low blow) heard round the world! Prepare yourselves, you have gone to far this time!

God bless america :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

yeah it was FAR from the longest thread, but honestly i cant support ya on this. It was started by a troll and should have been locked long ago. start another one about a relevent topic and ill be all for it. I like chatting just as much as the next guy but that thread just got in the way.

Dr.

Red_LX said:
Christ, what's the big deal? Yes, I probably should have locked that thread a long time ago but I didn't, and I never read it. Upon reading it though I found it to be pages and pages of BS chit-chat. You'd think I actually closed a valid, useful thread or something.

I will in no dought get flamed by my fellow 2.3 guys/girls, but that thread was a waste of space. Sorry people I had to speak my mind on it and say Red did what was best. I posted there more of a joke but it started taking up useful space. This site is free for us but I'm willing to bet someone is paying for it. I'm sure Ryburn ( how ever its spelled) really isn't paying much with all the ads he sells but he still pays something.

sheep, all of you. :nonono:

:p
of course I realize this site isn't a public forum, I got no problem with the "powers that be" breaking balls where they choose. As long as I don't wind up with a really really gay custom title at which point I would have to quietly stalk out.

(ok folks we should be on page 2 soon... then the next page after that is only a page away :D)

Red_LX said:
Christ, what's the big deal? Yes, I probably should have locked that thread a long time ago but I didn't, and I never read it. Upon reading it though I found it to be pages and pages of BS chit-chat. You'd think I actually closed a valid, useful thread or something.
close but you actually closed a valid useless thread :p

*sniff* it had a good run.....I still love ya Red

The BS level did go down significantly on other threads. That one some good stuff...Can't remember which page.

The thing that made it all so funny for me and the reason I tried to keep it going was just because of how it got started. Some jackass called me out, I went out, Outran him (legally and safely) and changed his attitude. honestly thats one great reason I wanted to do this car. Nobody believed it could be made to go quick. Depending on the def. of "quick" I think its in there somwhere.....

By the way....What was the longest thread on the 2.3 forum so far?