Stangnet Petition: inline power united

• Sponsors (?)

351wcoupe said:
Hey guys that great. I'm coming up on 30 too......in about a decade. :p

It'll be upon you before you know what hit you. You'll be staring at old man Time's tail-lights on the drag-strip of life on your 30th birthday saying what the hell happened?
Enjoy your twenties, for me they were pure hell and only Jesus got me through 'em! I'm looking for my thirties to be
much better!

freakintiger said:
Enjoy your twenties, for me they were pure hell and only Jesus got me through 'em! I'm looking for my thirties to be
much better!

You're probly wondering what happened to that old saying, "Time flys when you're having fun." :shrug: Well thankfully you and the rest of us have God to rest on or we would be in sad shape :nice: My twenties was about half & half and having my son helped ease it along pretty good in the end of my twenties. Its still very hard sometimes to believe I have a wife and son.

What am I doing as I approach 30?????
Well if this dont get shut down I may learn something of what you all are doing also outside of this forum.

1. I am coaching my son in Pee-Wee 11 man Tackle Football (Green Bay Packers)

2. I am building an engine for my 2.3T swap with plenty of help from others that have as little of a clue as I do LOL.

2. Working on things to maybe become a husband for the second time.

2. Working on getting my fat a$$ back into a shape other then a pear.

2. Trying to find a model of my car so I can make a display model of the two cars that I plan to build befre I stop making new toys.

2. Keep working on not showing my age as those 8 year olds in full pads run me over in practice.

2. Stop wondering where my years have gone and start worring if I will remember all of His that I see fly by me.

2. Keep trying to be the best dad that I can to my son and Jess's daughter and to keep them all safe.

monkeyrobot.jpg