Stangnet Stickers - Available Now, Inquire Within

90BlueGTStang

Nov 22, 2011
Where can I order a Stangnet sticker???? I wanna get one for my Fox!!!

Instructions from @Noobz347 :

Ok, so I just got word from the boss...

This is how he's going to handle Stangnet sticker requests:

Send an email to [email protected] with - Name, Address, and sticker color (black or red).

If for some reason, yours doesn't arrive after say... 2 weeks (I'll check on this part) then send "Me" a Private Message. Please don't send status requests to the email address, only initial requests.

Oh and don't forget:

Your results may vary. :O_o:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sponsors (?)

Mike Raburn has always been the owner of Stangnet. They did a bunch of decals and shirts back in the early 2000's when this place was a lot more active, don't know if they still do. I had some decals at one point but now I don't know where any of them would even be since I've moved 3 or 4 times.

I have a couple of the T-Shirts. :p

He's looking for the stickers.... the original ones. He's in the process of moving things around a bit hopes to come across them soon.

Reactions: 1 user
I know a guy that could make some new ones :D

Ok Noobz, think you can get some new stickers before my blue car is done? You have plenty of time obviously.....:nonono:

Watch this. :spot:

tenor.gif

tumblr_nq0cuaj5FK1uy5c6vo1_500.gif

Hey @MRaburn . What needs to be done to get a sticker? :D

Reactions: 1 users
Ok, so I just got word from the boss...

This is how he's going to handle Stangnet sticker requests:

Send and email to [email protected] with - Name, Address, and sticker color (black or red).

If for some reason, yours doesn't arrive after say... 2 weeks (I'll check on this part) then send "Me" a Private Message. Please don't send status requests to the email address, only initial requests.

Oh and don't forget:
karthief said:
I put a Stangnet sticker on my Ford Tow Truck and gained 23 RWHP and 10 miles per gallon!

Your results may vary. :O_o:

Reactions: 1 user
E-mail sent.
I asked for a red one. If it matches the paint pretty close, I'm going to need about 5,000 more to cover up all the paint chips and nicks. :D

Reactions: 3 users