• Sponsors (?)

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
E-mail sent.
I asked for a red one. If it matches the paint pretty close, I'm going to need about 5,000 more to cover up all the paint chips and nicks. :D
That would be like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters... Or an old fashioned bar urinal. You just don't do it. :nono:

74stang2togo

Walks Into Lift Arms at Work
Mod Dude
Mar 7, 2002
Just wanted to say thanks for the sticker.

That does not match my manpurse, which, of course matches my boots.
Oh honey, that's just a good excuse to shop for a whole new ensemble.

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
15 Year Member
Oct 2, 2003
Cat Country
Got mah stickerz! When I get them installed, I'll post up the dyno with the HP and Torq gains.

:burnout:

Ronin38

No fap for you!
5 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
Dayton, OH
Just make sure it's a Mustang Dyno! :nice:

They had to make a dyno just for Mustangs, because numberz. :oops:

Jul 31, 2017
I have a couple of the T-Shirts. :p

He's looking for the stickers.... the original ones. He's in the process of moving things around a bit hopes to come across them soon.
No installed pics yet? Hmmm.

Damn nice forum! think I'll hang out here from now on. Listen, if you guys ever need decals of any type I just happen to have a 36" vinyl plotter hooked up right here in my living room. I'm going to vinyl wrap my '79 because I work for the Federal Government and just can't afford good quality paint work. It would be pretty cool to put the Stangnet logo across my trunk deck, only underneath the color of the car.

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
15 Year Member
Oct 2, 2003
Cat Country
I'm still waiting for my Stangnet Staff pole.
fixt :D

:leaving:

I still have plans to get one set of those stickers on the car. Been busy with family medical issues.

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
Damn nice forum! think I'll hang out here from now on. Listen, if you guys ever need decals of any type I just happen to have a 36" vinyl plotter hooked up right here in my living room. I'm going to vinyl wrap my '79 because I work for the Federal Government and just can't afford good quality paint work. It would be pretty cool to put the Stangnet logo across my trunk deck, only underneath the color of the car.
Whoa... Last activity August 5th??? You'e going to have to start participating in more of the shenanigans that go on when the cameras aren't on. :O_o:

Davedacarpainter

I think I've messed my pants
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
I want green stickers or I'll just go to the Corral.........