Steed sport Springs?

• Sponsors (?)

The spring rates are good, and are exactly the same as the stock Bullitt springs (but shorter giving more of a drop). The dampers you use with them will dictate the ride quality more than the springs with the Steedas. They ride very well.

We have one customer who has the steeda comp springs with one coil cut out of all of them and it still rides better than most other lowered cars. He's using Bullitt dampers with that setup.

i have the steeda super lites and the ride is good but my car is too low. I bottom out on highways(humps in asphalt) i have about 3 inch clearance when car is empty. so with 2 people in i'm guessing it gets lower. I'm considering changeing them for some bullit springs to get back about a inch of clearance.

I had the sport springs with tokico adjustable drag struts set on 3. I still have the struts and the rear sport springs but the front springs were replaced with street/strip coilovers due to the aje tubular k member and a arms. The car handles much better then stock and the ride is not bouncy or too harsh. The car also lauches pretty well with dr's. No problems on speed bumps if I go slow. Nice drop, not too much or to little.