Steeda Heavy Duty Belt Tensioner

mhanksii

Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
Does anyone have any experience with this piece http://www.steeda.com/products/steeda_heavy_duty_tensioner_bracket.php? Will this help me with my belt slip now on the stock supercharger pulley?

I'm running the stock pulley on my magnacharger now but am looking at an 8 rib conversion with a 2.6 or 2.8" pulley in the near future. Is this a replacement for the billet $399 tensioner I'm told I should put on with the 8 rib pulley conversion?

As all ways I can't wait to hear from you guys and thanks for you help in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

This Steeda tensioner is really good for 400rwhp FI cars...if I remember they bought the design from a guy in Texas who was making it all by himself. He was selling them as fast as he could make them and everyone praised the part.

Check in to it though to be sure. I am prettty sure it's NOT the pulley you were specifically looking for though, nor a replacement. Someone smarter will answer hopefully soon. :)

That would be Thumprr... Best tensioner money can buy. Best way to get ahold of him would be to go over to another forum and contact him personally. PM if you need the address of the forum but if you google it you'll find him.