Steeda short shifter and other shift knobs

ymash

Dec 11, 2003
Does anyone know if the stock shift knob fits on the steeda shifter? Also, wehre can I get other shift knobs that fir the steeda shifter? I don't really like the ones that come with it.

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Yes the stock one fits on the steeda shifter handle....Other places to get knobs...you might want to try: Pro 5.0 They have an black ball that should fit..The bullet's will fit, Hurst makes some and b&M makes some too....

SpitfireMk24 said:
I think almost all knobs will fit. . . I asked for a bullit shifter for christmas, but got a billet. . . oh well, its still cool I guess.

:stupid:

I think it's pretty much made to fit all aftermarket shiftknobs for the Stang since it fits the stock one just fine. :flag:

Like the rest said.....pretty much any shift knob made for your year stang will fit. For a place to get shift knobs try uprproducts.com Nice lil selection and decent prices. I just installed my Tri-Ax yesterday and my aftermarket knob that was on the stock stick fit it.

Cool, thanks for the info. I bought a replacement one that didn't fit, it was one where you push down one and screw from the side, that didn't work :(. I'll check out the other site.

Thanks