Steeda short shifter and other shift knobs

ymash

Dec 11, 2003
Does anyone know if the stock shift knob fits on the steeda shifter? Also, wehre can I get other shift knobs that fir the steeda shifter? I don't really like the ones that come with it.

thanks

Yes the stock one fits on the steeda shifter handle....Other places to get knobs...you might want to try: Pro 5.0 They have an black ball that should fit..The bullet's will fit, Hurst makes some and b&M makes some too....

SpitfireMk24 said:
I think almost all knobs will fit. . . I asked for a bullit shifter for christmas, but got a billet. . . oh well, its still cool I guess.

I think it's pretty much made to fit all aftermarket shiftknobs for the Stang since it fits the stock one just fine.

Like the rest said.....pretty much any shift knob made for your year stang will fit. For a place to get shift knobs try uprproducts.com Nice lil selection and decent prices. I just installed my Tri-Ax yesterday and my aftermarket knob that was on the stock stick fit it.

Cool, thanks for the info. I bought a replacement one that didn't fit, it was one where you push down one and screw from the side, that didn't work . I'll check out the other site.

Thanks