• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Stinger...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr_woodster
  • Start date Start date Jul 4, 2004

mr_woodster

Active Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,314
0
36
Riverside, CA
Jul 4, 2004
#1
  • Jul 4, 2004
  • #1
Just ordered your 3in mandrel dp to replace my crush bend, hope my car is as fast as yours when i put it on (it will atleast be cleaner...due to a CAT , gotta love cali )
 

351wcoupe

New Member
Feb 13, 2003
1,811
0
0
Manhattan, Kansas
Jul 4, 2004
#2
  • Jul 4, 2004
  • #2
I like mine and this week it may be the only exhaust I have.
 

mr_woodster

Active Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,314
0
36
Riverside, CA
Jul 5, 2004
#3
  • Jul 5, 2004
  • #3
Does stinger hand deliever it???? man im so excited!
 

351wcoupe

New Member
Feb 13, 2003
1,811
0
0
Manhattan, Kansas
Jul 5, 2004
#4
  • Jul 5, 2004
  • #4
I tried to get a hand delivered header but that was just before they hit the market.....I wanted to be special...
 

Stinger

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2001
7,754
24
118
Basehor (Kansas City), KS
Jul 5, 2004
#5
  • Jul 5, 2004
  • #5
Jarrod...It should ship tomorrow.

Matt...I had a header I could have hand delivered at the time...I just chose not to
 

mr_woodster

Active Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,314
0
36
Riverside, CA
Jul 5, 2004
#6
  • Jul 5, 2004
  • #6
Awesome, ill keep my eyes peeled!
 

351wcoupe

New Member
Feb 13, 2003
1,811
0
0
Manhattan, Kansas
Jul 5, 2004
#7
  • Jul 5, 2004
  • #7
Stinger said:
Matt...I had a header I could have hand delivered at the time...I just chose not to
Click to expand...

ok just trying to do the nice thing and promote a product I "used" to like.








 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

K
86 GT Water Pump
  • Kade5114
  • May 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
172
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 11, 2026
nickyb
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
360
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
O
Progress Thread LTD-ing
  • OX1
  • Mar 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
450
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 6, 2026
OX1
O
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
217
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
Engine Code 41 again
  • Creomod
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
610
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 11, 2026
Mcmahst
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?