Stock 6 CD Stereo in 06 Pony "CD ERROR"

asantacruz

Feb 12, 2009
I am having a problem with this Stereo Unit. I also do not have an Operation Manual for this Stock Sound System.

I keep getting CD ERROR in my Face Plate anytime I hit CD or Laod Button, and I can not play,Load or anything with the CD. The AM and FM Work fine. I tried disonnectoing the Battery a couple of times and this does noit help..

Any Advice or a Manual anyone?????:flag::flag::hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

radio

very common problem with an easy fix..

i use a buisness card and i slide it above the cd just to the left of center of disc and wiggle the card...what ive found is that the eject wheels arent tight enough to push on cd..good luck

Thanks I will give it a try . I also purchased this auto used and did not come iwth a maint manual , any idea wher I can download the recommended maint schedule???

Thanks Agian HotCobra03

cd

Thanks I will give it a try . I also purchased this auto used and did not come iwth a maint manual , any idea wher I can download the recommended maint schedule???

Thanks Agian HotCobra03

any luck?

as to manuals try this to start

Gale Cengage Product Failure

seach around sites and you should come across some links to download a full manual on your car which will save you big time

Have had my mustang for less than 4 weeks. I have this problem now. CD player is holding 5 of my CDs hostage! I have tried everything to get them released..no such luck. Dealership has ordered a new sound system...covered by my extended warranty... I will be glad when new system is in place...I am not much of a radio kind of person!