• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Stock parts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjmaxx
  • Start date Start date Sep 27, 2006

tjmaxx

Member
Jun 21, 2004
157
3
19
Sep 27, 2006
#1
  • Sep 27, 2006
  • #1
I have a few stock parts I plan to sell on ebay but im not sure what there value would be. Maybe you guys could give me an idea

I have:
Stock H-pipe
Stock Shifter
2 extra stock rims in decent shape
Stock 2.73's
I think I also have the stock springs
Stock corner lights

I may have more I will have to look through my stuff.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
276
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
R
For Sale 2008 Mustang Bullitt for sale Richmond Hill, ON, Canada L4C 0S3
  • ROHDRNNR
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
0
Views
314
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Jun 10, 2026
ROHDRNNR
R
New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
107
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
360
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
H
Forced Induction On3 Turbo Kit- Parts list NEEDED - 302 Stock Motor
  • Hirothecool1
  • Feb 27, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 7, 2026
slow84lx
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?