street warriors

• Sponsors (?)

i guess its a huge evet with a burnout contest and bekini(sp) contest. Hopefully its not full of ricers but i will have my camera for any nudity that may appear (cross your fingers)

saleenster said:
You going to SL this wkend by chance? A bunch of us are going down Friday afternoon. Rain or shine baby!:nice: Bring the YFZ and lets finally met up
I was actually planning on it, but my g/f paid off some bills without telling me her plan and now were pretty much broke untill I get paid on tuesday so no go for me :nonono: I am going next weekend as well as the 20th! vacation ftw!

Juiced87Notch said:
I was actually planning on it, but my g/f paid off some bills without telling me her plan and now were pretty much broke untill I get paid on tuesday so no go for me :nonono: I am going next weekend as well as the 20th! vacation ftw!

One of these yrs we will run into each other. Weather is turning so this will probably be my last trip for the yr.

saleenster said:
One of these yrs we will run into each other. Weather is turning so this will probably be my last trip for the yr.
hehe yea I'm sure we've both been down there at the same time and just didnt know it... after my trip on the 20th pending weather it'll probly be my ride of the year, unless its freakishly warm one weekend this winter, or it snows :D

Juiced87Notch said:
hehe yea I'm sure we've both been down there at the same time and just didnt know it... after my trip on the 20th pending weather it'll probly be my ride of the year, unless its freakishly warm one weekend this winter, or it snows :D

Your probably right. Tons of people, do you usually park on the sand or camp at the tree line?

saleenster said:
Your probably right. Tons of people, do you usually park on the sand or camp at the tree line?
depends, If we go down for the day on a sunday we usually pick a spot on the treeline, If we go down for the weekend 2 of my buddies bring their trailers out on the sand about 1,000ft out of the parking lot, just to the right of the flats, camp usually consists of a white 01 ram with 35's towin a 27ft trailer, an orange f350 pulling a 17 ft toy hauler and my blue 01 ram on 38's with a 16ft quad trailer. I've had to pull both of them across the flats to the parking lot everytime we've gone down thisyear :rlaugh:

Juiced87Notch said:
depends, If we go down for the day on a sunday we usually pick a spot on the treeline, If we go down for the weekend 2 of my buddies bring their trailers out on the sand about 1,000ft out of the parking lot, just to the right of the flats, camp usually consists of a white 01 ram with 35's towin a 27ft trailer, an orange f350 pulling a 17 ft toy hauler and my blue 01 ram on 38's with a 16ft quad trailer. I've had to pull both of them across the flats to the parking lot everytime we've gone down thisyear :rlaugh:

:lol: :lol:

what color is your YFZ, and are you running haulers and mohawks or......?

Damn looks like a blast i need to go get another one. A couple guy's from work are going this weekend also. Cory what do you ride? Do you guy's go up to the mountian for the snow on them? peace

john:p

SMOKEDYA said:
Damn looks like a blast i need to go get another one. A couple guy's from work are going this weekend also. Cory what do you ride? Do you guy's go up to the mountian for the snow on them? peace

john:p

I ride a 3 wheeler. '85 250R that has been bored and stroked. Running 22 x 11 7 paddle haulers with a mohawk up front. Motor made 60 rwhp but it doesn't really matter cause I cant keep the darn front end down. It pulls the front tire in all 6 gears in freaking SAND! Right now, its a bit too much. I have a +8 chrome swing arm that UPS should be dropping off at my door step anytime. Motor is all polished with shaved plastic:D

Jordan, That pictures is of the dune right next to Derriek Rd camping/day use area correct? Kinda wicked when there is water down at the bottom of it:D