• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Stupid Question...how Do I Turn Off The Horn Chirp When Locking Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter red2k7
  • Start date Start date Jul 31, 2012
R

red2k7

New Member
Jul 31, 2012
1
0
1
Jul 31, 2012
#1
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #1
I just bought a 07 Mustang GT a few hours ago and it did not come with a owners manual. How do I make it so the horn doesnt chirp when locking or unlocking the car. For reasons unknown to me the previous owner thought it would be a good idea to turn this feature on. Please dont tell me to only hit the button once because I am. I used to have either a F350 or Explorer that did this when I bought it and I had to do something simple to disable it but I cant remember. Thanks for the help
 

Az Pete

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
711
18
49
Panama City, Fl.
Aug 1, 2012
#2
  • Aug 1, 2012
  • #2
This site has the manual on line.
http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vd...bs_serv_all_new&TYPE=OWNERGUIDE&menuIndex1=16
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

N
Power door lock motor Question
  • NYFox
  • Mar 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
330
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 17, 2026
NYFox
N
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
261
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
manicmechanic007
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
543
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
462
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
4.6 question for those in the know....
  • LILCBRA
  • Aug 30, 2024
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
1K
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 4, 2024
Adieu
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?