subframe connector...???

  • Sponsors (?)

tomustang said:
not really, no.

there is one company called hans racecraft that makes thin subframes to fit for side exit exhausts, although i haven't see one review or anyone with them.

Ya i've been meaning to call and get one of them. But man I've been spending way too much time with TransAm, and negrecting my GT...:nonono:
Heck I started her for the first time since November fewdays ago. And she is covered in dust and stuff...