Subframe install in Jacksonville, FL

chirs

Oct 14, 2003
Georgia
Subframe install in Jacksonville, FL?

Does anyone know of any good, relatively inexpensive places to get MM subframes installed in Jacksonville, Fl. I had one candidate choosen, but he said it would not be best to have the subframes welded on when the car was on a drive on lift. They were recommended by Ford Racing, but now i am having my doubts. Reinhart Automotive was the company. Also, if anyone is fimilar with HP automotive could you help me. They said they make subframes and weldedin and everything it would be 220ish. Anyone had expierence with them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Has anyone had their subframes install in Jacksonville, Fl? If you have, what was the cost and where were they done? Also, does anyone know of a place to get custom subframes made? Thanks, Chris

$220 is a bit much for subframe connectors (parts and labor). I got my Kenny Brown subs for $100 and paid about $30 to get them welded on.

Check out the regional section of this forum and do a search on Jacksonville. You will probably find some resources there.

Even though I know nothing about your area, I can tell you that labor shouldn't be more than $60 or about an hour. Heck, my subs were installed (including the crossbrace for the seat bolts) in about 30-45 minutes.

Good luck.