• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Super quick question

  • Thread starter Thread starter chobracobra
  • Start date Start date May 11, 2005

chobracobra

New Member
Jun 29, 2004
175
0
0
jersey shore
May 11, 2005
#1
  • May 11, 2005
  • #1
Guys this is the last part I need to get to finish my conversion...i just dont know which one to get! I'll ask here before i start calling. thanks Heres the site
 

chobracobra

New Member
Jun 29, 2004
175
0
0
jersey shore
May 11, 2005
#2
  • May 11, 2005
  • #2
shazzam!
 

wht93gtEd

Active Member
Nov 11, 2004
0
9
29
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
May 11, 2005
#3
  • May 11, 2005
  • #3
chobracobra said:
Guys this is the last part I need to get to finish my conversion...i just dont know which one to get! I'll ask here before i start calling. thanks Heres the site
Click to expand...

I have no idea which one....just go to your local Ford dealer to buy one, that's what I did.

Why do you need an adjustable one?? I guess I just don't know the need for adjustment of the clutch fork pivot point
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Which fan clutch ?
  • AnthonyA1234
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
19
Views
436
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 19, 2026
Mustang5L5
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
539
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
179
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
88
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?