supercharged 2010 v6

chargedsixer

New Member
Apr 12, 2010
1
0
0
I have a supercharged 2010 v6, putting out 311 hp at the crank @ 8psi. I'm thinking about what to do next. Whether it be springs, rear sway bar, lsd, true dual, or more engine mods; i have no idea what i want. I know I want this car to run well in all categories, not only 1/4 mile runs, which is why im thinking i should do some changes to the suspension. What do you guys think? Oh, I have an SCT tuner and a CAI as well. Thanks for any advice.
 
I have a supercharged 2010 v6, putting out 311 hp at the crank @ 8psi. I'm thinking about what to do next. Whether it be springs, rear sway bar, lsd, true dual, or more engine mods; i have no idea what i want. I know I want this car to run well in all categories, not only 1/4 mile runs, which is why im thinking i should do some changes to the suspension. What do you guys think? Oh, I have an SCT tuner and a CAI as well. Thanks for any advice.

With the blower, you need a traction-lok axle first and foremost to get the power to the ground regardless of the kind of driving you're doing (drag racing, road course, etc.). Gear ratio suggestions depend on the kind of blower you have: 3.55's or 3.73's with a twin screw or roots blower. 4.10's or 4.30's with a centrifugal blower.
 
hey man what kind of supercharger are you running in that thing.. i also have a 10 v6 looking to supercharge for the cheapest seller hah.. will the m90 fit in our app? anyone that has any input i would love it... i dont really want to spend 4k on procharger.
 
so you got all this extra air going in from the supercharger but you havent upgraded the exhaust to help get it out? Headers and true duals might be a real good idea.
you LSD to help plant the power. suspension is always good too.
 
personally i hate cars without LSD. my 99 v6 has no power but the suspension is set up right. when im taking a corner hard i just know i could go through it faster and more planted if i didn't have that POS open diff.

LSD and maybe gears while you're at it. that oughta keep ya happy for a long while :)
 
+1 nothing is worse then setting up a nice corner just to fail miserably out the turn with inlift and a one wheel wonder burnout.

That's totally uncool.

Get the LSD and the gears while you're at it.