suspension help?..

• Sponsors (?)

ahh ok thanks and will do. i just didnt know if there was somethin else like ball joint wise or somethin, im used to the import crap haha i just got rid of it for this stang i just got so tryin to get some info.

ok yea ill def check out that discount, thanks man! as far as shocks go i dont think it has any aftermarkets of any kind..it surprisingly rides rougher than i expected it to, almost feels like its hittin the bump stops wen u hit bumps on the road if that makes sense hah. and thanks ill look into to gettin some shocks, i def want to upgrade them!

ok yea ill def check out that discount, thanks man! as far as shocks go i dont think it has any aftermarkets of any kind..it surprisingly rides rougher than i expected it to, almost feels like its hittin the bump stops wen u hit bumps on the road if that makes sense hah. and thanks ill look into to gettin some shocks, i def want to upgrade them!

I am running H&R SS that have lowered the car 2". I would recommend the tokico blue shocks, and an often overlooked part, the steeda X2 balljoints along with the CC plates. Just my .02.