suspension mods

Right now I have alot of stuff done to my car motor wise but was considering to start looking at the suspension mods.....The car is lowered and I have a set of MT drag slick and I am pulling 1.6 60 fts all day. I was thinking about getting a k member and the kit from UPR. is that a good kit? Also I was wanting to get some upper and lowers. Should I get adjustables or not? IF adjustables I have NO idea how to adjust them to get them dialed in right. I jsut bought some subframe conectors and I have to get them welded in....any other sugggestions on some suspension mods to get some faster time down the track? I also have the stock gear in my car (3.27 I think but the tag on the rearend says 2.73) I dont think that car has a 2.73 in it because it does 2500 rpms is like 65 mph in 5th but it might dont know. I know it doesnt feel like it. I was thinking about getting 3.73 but I dont know how to put those in

• Sponsors (?)

If you think your rear gears are different from factory but aren't sure, why don't you just check it?

Jack the rear of the car up and put jack stands under the axle tubes. Turn a rear wheel and count the number of times the driveshaft rotates for one complete revolution of the wheel. You can make a mark on the driveshaft with a sharpie or paint something to make it easier to watch. A little over 3 times could be 3.27:1, a little under 3 times would probably be your 2.73:1.

Adjustable control arms seem to be nice but I have no clue how to adjust them correctly, mine are non adjustable. Team Z makes one of the best k members and kits out there. Front coil overs, maybe rear coilovers. Really depends on what your trying to do. 1.6's with bogus gears and lowering springs seems pretty good to me though.

Adjustable control arms seem to be nice but I have no clue how to adjust them correctly, mine are non adjustable. Team Z makes one of the best k members and kits out there. Front coil overs, maybe rear coilovers. Really depends on what your trying to do. 1.6's with bogus gears and lowering springs seems pretty good to me though.

yeah I know its good but idk thought maybe it would make me faster