suspension question

Right now I'm riding on stock suspension, besides lowering springs. I've been looking into drag shocks/struts, and I'm interested in the lakewood 70/30's. Does anyone have anything to say about them? since my car is a daily driver, I decided to stay away from 90/10's. I was also looking into upper/lower control arms for the rear. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

punkrockracer said:
Right now I'm riding on stock suspension, besides lowering springs. I've been looking into drag shocks/struts, and I'm interested in the lakewood 70/30's. Does anyone have anything to say about them? since my car is a daily driver, I decided to stay away from 90/10's. I was also looking into upper/lower control arms for the rear. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance! :nice:

Since your car's street and strip, it would be better to go with an adjustable strut. The Strange struts are pretty reasonable and are adjustable on the rebound so you can loosen them up for the track and tighten up for the street. For uppers and lowers, you'll probably want something with Poly bushings at least on one side so it has a little give. I have the Pro 3i lowers on my car with one solid bushing and one greaseable poly on the torque box side. For the uppers, adjustables are nice so you can dial in pinion angle. I used to have Wild Rides uppers which worked pretty well but you just gotta keep an eye on the rod ends because they will start getting loose from wear over time. Since your car is a daily driver, look for something adjustable and greaseable.