suspension replacing

iggy

Oct 15, 2003
I have a 67,289,auto,fastback, and need to replace the front suspension.I want to keep it stock.im looking at Mustangs Unlimited Super Kit Best. has anyone bought this, Did you like it or have any problems with it. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

IT LOOKS STOCK...............

Hello everyone, I am Marlon, Owner & Operator of Marlo's Frame & Alignment/Fly-Ford Racing, http://www.Fly-Ford.com I have upper control arms available that do not use Bearings Or Threads, and My Coil Spring Perches are made the same way, The car will drive like silk, because the suspension has Very Limited Friction, With NO Bind, I make these arms here at my shop, None of it is from china or some other 3rd world country which you cannot pronounce, LOL.
By The Way, My lower control arms are complete with polyurethane bushings, and both upper and lower arms come with polyurethane ball joint boots, And NO They Do Not Squeak!

The Same Control Arm & Spring Saddle Perch is Great addtion for Street Driving, 1/4 Mile Drag Racing and Road Racing as well.

Note: I have my 1966 Mustang with this same system as well as my 1969 Ford Ranchero.

My Mustang has 620lb 1" drop springs, 1 1/8" front Sway Bar, KYB Heavy Duty Gas Shocks, Global West Sub-Frame Connectors, 5 leaf mid-eye springs, 3/4" rear Sway Bar, Traction Master Bars, KYB Heavy Duty Gas Shocks.
308CID, with AFR 185 Heads ( 2.02 intake valves ) Comp Roller Cam 2.84 Duration / 5.36 Lift / 110 Lobe Center,
Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Intake, 750 HP Series Carb, World Class T-5 Trans, 3.70 Posi 9" Rear-End
Front: 17" X 8" Chrome Bullitt Wheels with 225/45 Tires, Rear: 17" X 9" Bullitt Wheels with 275/40 Tires.
Baer 13" Front Brakes, and 12" Rear Brakes
Click Link Below to veiw pics, My description of the car needs to be updated, and it sits about 1/2" lower now
http://www.allmustangandfordclub.com...nMitchell.html

The Ranchero has the same Suspension, except it has a 351W AFR 185 Heads & Automatic AOD Trans, and it has
Front: 17" X 9" Cobra "R" Wheels with 255/40 Tires, Rear: 17" X 10 1/2" Cobra "R" Wheels with 315/35 Tires
Wilwood 13" Front & Rear Brake System

There is an article all about them in the October 2007 Issue of "Mustang Monthly"
[email protected] <<< E-Mail

Hello everyone, I am Marlon, Owner & Operator of Marlo's Frame & Alignment/Fly-Ford Racing, http://www.Fly-Ford.com I have upper control arms available that do not use Bearings Or Threads, and My Coil Spring Perches are made the same way, The car will drive like silk, because the suspension has Very Limited Friction, With NO Bind, I make these arms here at my shop, None of it is from china or some other 3rd world country which you cannot pronounce, LOL.
By The Way, My lower control arms are complete with polyurethane bushings, and both upper and lower arms come with polyurethane ball joint boots, And NO They Do Not Squeak!

The Same Control Arm & Spring Saddle Perch is Great addtion for Street Driving, 1/4 Mile Drag Racing and Road Racing as well.

Note: I have my 1966 Mustang with this same system as well as my 1969 Ford Ranchero.

My Mustang has 620lb 1" drop springs, 1 1/8" front Sway Bar, KYB Heavy Duty Gas Shocks, Global West Sub-Frame Connectors, 5 leaf mid-eye springs, 3/4" rear Sway Bar, Traction Master Bars, KYB Heavy Duty Gas Shocks.
308CID, with AFR 185 Heads ( 2.02 intake valves ) Comp Roller Cam 2.84 Duration / 5.36 Lift / 110 Lobe Center,
Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Intake, 750 HP Series Carb, World Class T-5 Trans, 3.70 Posi 9" Rear-End
Front: 17" X 8" Chrome Bullitt Wheels with 225/45 Tires, Rear: 17" X 9" Bullitt Wheels with 275/40 Tires.
Baer 13" Front Brakes, and 12" Rear Brakes
Click Link Below to veiw pics, My description of the car needs to be updated, and it sits about 1/2" lower now
http://www.allmustangandfordclub.com...nMitchell.html

The Ranchero has the same Suspension, except it has a 351W AFR 185 Heads & Automatic AOD Trans, and it has
Front: 17" X 9" Cobra "R" Wheels with 255/40 Tires, Rear: 17" X 10 1/2" Cobra "R" Wheels with 315/35 Tires
Wilwood 13" Front & Rear Brake System

There is an article all about them in the October 2007 Issue of "Mustang Monthly"
[email protected] <<< E-Mail

“Wait there’s more for that same $19.95 you get the handy vac and cleaning kit. And if you order right now you can get a second one just pay shipping, handling and a small processing change.” Dude I understand trying to get a name for your self but that was pretty shameless at least try giving some advice and sale your stuff in the classified section.

I have no experience with the Mustangs Unlimited kit you are talking about. but if you really want to improve the stock setup you can get the opentracker stuff. His stuff is the best I've seen so far and it retains the stock look while improving the design/function of the suspension pieces dramatically. At a minimum, I would heavily recommend his roller spring perches.