Svt Cobra Styling Meets Fox Body Frames!

TMIproducts

5 Year Member
Apr 19, 2011
Corona , California
I can honestly say this is the Seat I am the most excited to release - this is a 1984-89 GT frame with Sport Foam and the 03-04 Cobra Seat altered to fit over the original GT frames. This style seat will be available in all years of GT 84-89, 90-91 and 92-93 , for all models Coupe, Convertible and Hatchback. The seats will be available with or without the Cobra Logo, and an option for a simple Running Pony Logo - they can be done in leather or vinyl with the unisuede inserts & rear seats to match.
They are currently available on our company website here:
http://www.tmiproducts.com/mustang/new-products.html
And I have received confirmation that this upholstery will be added to CJ Pony Parts site by the end of the month. (BTW new Foam is needed to give this seat it's bolsters.)
282947_10151044341980701_1802623347_n.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Those are absolutely great looking seat cover kits. I had been impatiently waiting for these to go up for sale since your first thread about them 2-3 months ago.

But,, there's no way I can ever bring myself to pay that much for them. Think I'll stick with my original plan and do the tweed kit.

Those are absolutely great looking seat cover kits. I had been impatiently waiting for these to go up for sale since your first thread about them 2-3 months ago.

But,, there's no way I can ever bring myself to pay that much for them. Think I'll stick with my original plan and do the tweed kit.

Price may seem steep at first glance - but keep in mind that included two full front bucket Sport Seat foams, and the entire set of seat upholstery - 2 Front Buckets, Full Back seat - with UniSuede inserts - and I need to double check with LRS - but it appears that also includes the Ford Licensed Cobra Embroidered Logo - so all things considered - you're getting a lot for that buck!

Reactions: 1 user
My sincere Apologise Buddy! My Bad, I did not look at whats all included in the box. That is a great deal including the foam and everything.
WOW back to my new, old, plan. LOL

This is going to be a winter project for my '88 vert so I'll be ordering in a couple months.

Glad you straightened me out! Again sorry bou dat!

Reactions: 1 user
oh ok thank you. So no difference in actual frame of the seat then?

Actually sorry Jarrod that is incorrect information.
The breakdown and the differences goes like this:
84-86 - 26" high seat with leg lumbar and small headrest
87-89 - 26" high seat with leg lumbar and Large headrest
90-91 - 24" high seat with leg lumbar and small headrest
92-93 - 24" high seat without leg lumbar and small headrest

oh ok thank you. So no difference in actual frame of the seat then?
Actually sorry Jarrod that is incorrect information.
The breakdown and the differences goes like this:
84-86 - 26" high seat with leg lumbar and small headrest
87-89 - 26" high seat with leg lumbar and Large headrest
90-91 - 24" high seat with leg lumbar and small headrest
92-93 - 24" high seat without leg lumbar and small headrest

Sorry, I was a bit confused in the question. I thought he was asking if there was a difference within the years 87-89, and the 90-91. I wasn't sure if the question was intended for all years.