SVTOA/Seattle show coming up May 4th

wythors

Get off my lawn!!!
Founding Member
May 17, 2000
C Addle
SVTOA/Seattle Rendezvous 2008 – May 4th at Bickford Ford

View attachment 322568

The 6th Annual SVTOA/Seattle Rendezvous will be held Sunday, May 4th at Bickford Ford in Snohomish at 10:00. There will be a total of 26 classes with three trophies per class, including classes for all SVT vehicles as well as all other Ford vehicles.

Admission is $20, with proceeds benefiting the Ric Kolb Memorial Scholarship Fund in the Ford ASSET program at Renton Technical College. So far, two students there have received a total of $2,000 in Ric’s name to further their education in maintaining and repairing Ford cars and trucks.

Lunch will be available from Gip’s Barbeque, as seen at the 2007 Mustang Round-up.

Gates open at 9:30! There will be no early entry, as Bickford needs time to clear the lot.

Bickford Ford
3100 Bickford Avenue
Snohomish, WA 98280

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

My anniversary is the 5th, so I told my wife I am taking her there for it and she is cool with it. I wont be anything close to show quality for a long while but i will definitely make it out to show support.

Okay everyone.....throw those mittens, scarves and woolen underwear on that sacrificial fire to the sun gods! It looks like the weather just might cooperate with us on Sunday.....spread the word!! It's where all the cool kids will be....:D

Geez, Cory...whatcha gonna come up with next ???? At least your accident didn't involve you being rear ended by a Vespa :)

Rendezvous_08.jpg