sweet as hell mustang at the local car show

• Sponsors (?)

freshmans.. so gullible.. when i told that freshman on the second day, that all you have to do is pull the red handle on the wall and we'd all get a day off from school, it worked out nicely.. :D doubt its the fastest.. big block foxes here run what my stock bottom end and head Z28 run.. lol

lol @ this kid defending this car like its his.

That guy fed you a ton of crap, it does not pull the wheels @ 80mph, they would spin before the fronts came up, it is not 9k miles, and its surely not making 900 on motor......

Aliate X said:
lol @ this kid defending this car like its his.

That guy fed you a ton of crap, it does not pull the wheels @ 80mph, they would spin before the fronts came up, it is not 9k miles, and its surely not making 900 on motor......
im 14 im gauable

yea that car is ok, its def not what he says it is. 2 mpg, come on thats retarded. my friend had a 455 big block firebird that was pretty narsty that tached out at 110 mph, and he got 10 mpg. THat guys is bsing you. I picture this HUGE redneck owning this car. makin seem like its something its not. Its prolly got a 460 from an old R/V or something. lol

Im calling bs on this guy........

1)Stock height valve covers barely clear (maybe) roller rockers.........
2) Dual plane intake, meant for low to mid rpm HP.........
3) V belt with that much hp? c'mon.

ANd most of all, iron heads....... if it s hige shot of N2O, then hes playing with fire. and to get that much hp and tq out of that motor, those heads have to be EXTREMELY well prepped.

There is no $12,000 in that motor unless he put it ALL in the shortblock lol....