T-top Notch Saved From Crusher...

ReefBlueHatch

Jan 12, 2010
Central KY
... well, kind of. FarmersSN95 and I went and did this today. Farmer is going to use this for a future project when he finds a notch.
002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

009-3.jpg

013.jpg

015-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

brings a tear to my eye

may it rest in pieces

We felt bad about cutting up a Fox like that, especially because we're four-eye fans, but the rest of the car was a total mess. But he's awesome at body work so this will make a great t-top notch in the future. We know of a 79-82 notch that's possibly for sale locally that would be perfect.

Now that I think of it, wouldn't it be easier to just cut the t-top section of the roof out and fab that in, rather then chopping the whole roof and swapping it out?

if that was done on the right car i might be into it

Yea, it would have to be done right, but I've always been interested to see what it would look like on a Fox. Seems like you could pull it off much better with a notch than you could a hatch.

Yea, it would have to be done right, but I've always been interested to see what it would look like on a Fox. Seems like you could pull it off much better with a notch than you could a hatch.

I agree, a hatch would be alot more work to look right, and i think on a notch it would have to be very subtle