T5 Reverse Lights

• Sponsors (?)

I have my T5 ready to go in. I just need to know what two wires from the 4 wire Aod harness do I use to spilce into my T5 reverse light harness so I have working backup lights??

No splicing necessary.

Do you have the little 1-foot long harness hanging off the side of the T-5?
09.jpg

If so, that just directly plugs into the AOD's body harness. Just plug that in along with the VSS sensor.

The NSS on top of the T-5 does not have a plug on the AOD harness. It can dangle free as long as you use the AOD's EEC.

well of course I go to take the car out for the first time and I run into problems. I push the clutch pedal down and when I let it out it made a really scary noise and the car wouldn't go in the gear or anything the clutch wasn't functioning.It's in adjustment so I took it all back apart and the clutch never made contact with the flywheel it all looks like it's right out of the box. The little logos are still on the clutch disc. What would cause this??

The fork isn't attached is what it sounds like to me. Just had this problem yesterday with my buddys z28, it's hydraulic so it's a bit different but basically the fork ripped the lip on the pressure plate, making the clutch not work and a terrible noise.