T5 swap+rear disks+new engine+3 years+divorce=some missing hardware

bcmbcmbcm

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jan 29, 2003
Hey folks,
I’m piecing together a project that has been disassembled for some time. The good news is that I have most of the parts and fasteners labeled, powder coated, rebuilt, and in generally good order. Even better is that I know exactly what I’m missing. The bad news is that I need it fast, and I’m hoping you can advise on proper sizing so I can locate this small stuff fast! Thanks in advance!
Still missing:
Smog pulley to smog pump hardware
Power steering pulley to power steering pump hardware
Coolant overflow tank to shroud hardware
Fan shroud to radiator hardware

That’s it! Please let me know what you think. I am doing a T5 swap and a rear disk brake swap (93 Cobra/Turbo Coupe rear disc setup with North Race Cars brackets to retain proper offset with 10 holes)
At the same time and this is surprisingly all I need.

• Sponsors (?)

Smog pump pulley bolts are M6 hardware...grade 8.

Power steering pulley doesn't bolt to the pump. It's pressed on. You need a PS pulley install tool unless you are running non-stock stuff.

Dunno bout the other stuff

almost there....

Smog pump pulley bolts are M6 hardware...grade 8.

Power steering pulley doesn't bolt to the pump. It's pressed on. You need a PS pulley install tool unless you are running non-stock stuff.

Dunno bout the other stuff

Great and thanks. How long M6 hardware should I get? I am hoping to avoid bringing the pump and pulley to the hardware store so I can slip out during my lunch break...

Do I use washers for those bolts? Do I use washers for the bolts that attach the crank pulley to the crank?

I ordered a fan shroud attaching kit from 5.0 resto.

I still don't know what I need to attach the recovery bottle to the shroud. Anyone care to help me out :shrug: