Electrical Tail Lights Not Working Now

Dominick

Aug 16, 2013
After I installed my new turn signal stock for my 89 mustang and wired it up my turn signals still don't work but now my tail lights/break lights don't work. All the fuses are good. What should I do now

• Sponsors (?)

My did that one time here's what mine was pull your hazard switch out and make sure it is plugged in and check to make sure wires are tight up inside the plug itself. My wires had pulled out of the plug. So easy fix push wires into plug and wrap it several times with electrical tape. Let me know if this was the problem.

Reactions: 1 user
My did that one time here's what mine was pull your hazard switch out and make sure it is plugged in and check to make sure wires are tight up inside the plug itself. My wires had pulled out of the plug. So easy fix push wires into plug and wrap it several times with electrical tape. Let me know if this was the problem.
When I first got my car my blinkers weren't working. I didn't know you had to have the switch installed. It completes the circuit and 17 year old me had no clue. This is good advice.

Thanks you the reply. The wires were loose and that was the problem for the turn signals but still no break lights but I think that the switch may have gone bad ill took at it tomorrow!