Tall Valve Covers - No Oil Filler Cap?

AnthonyR23

Sep 8, 2006
Ontario
Hi, so I ordered black trick flow tall valve covers for my trick flow heads.. and they don't have a oil filler cap, etc. They are just sealed right off.... I was thinking of getting the street intake (trick flow) for my 347.... I would go with a track heat if it has all the emissions ports... but just wondering about how I would fill it with oil? Maybe I'm missing something... who knows??

Yeah, you drill the hole wherever you want the fill to be and then you install their filler neck/breather kit. It's another 30 bones I think.

Exactly... they come un cut so you can decide where you want the fill tube and yeah you can purchase a billet one from them for use with your valve covers.

Also I have a pretty mint tfs street heat intake combo if your interested

Ok, I bought the filler kit a while back, so just assumed that the hole would be there... I guess I can take it off and do it after... or something.... we'll see... about the street heat intake combo... is it the black one??

sry dude, but looking for the black one to match my valve covers... and am not even sure about the street one.... considering the track heat or r series, depending on emissions considerations...