Tech GTG for SCUM's

• Sponsors (?)

I have tools but no driveway ust a damn tiny garage.
OutsideHouse1.jpg

poop

L8 MUSL said:
Yeah, a bit more "swank" then my little beach cottage.
My garrage is full of crap but I do have a big driveway, good floor jack and jack stands, no air tools, :( but I do have a freakin big BBQ. :shrug:

No worries Bill :D
you should see the dump that I live in Chula Vista. I have do my car work at my work I got a nice big underground parking lot to work in. :banana:

Fred :flag:

OK, I want to know where the hell are Beau and JJ?
Did those guy's sell their Stangs and buy Austin Mini's or something?
Now they're hangin at Toycar.com :shrug:

Anyway, we can do it at my house if we want to.
People would just have to bring some of their specailty tools.
I mean I've got torque wrenches, timing guns, meters, pullers, and wiring crap. But it seems like there is alway's something you need.
And then people could bring their own beverages and something to burn on the Barbi.
I don't know, lets figure it out.

SoCal69GT said:
Hey Guys,

My garage, yard and barbeque grill is available too. Just not on 5/27 - 5/30. I'll be out of town on those days but any other day or night it's available. Just give me couple of days notice.

Jun

OH, OH, OH, I vote for Jun's House! :banana:
Big old Garrage, Air, for Air tools, in garrage T.V. and fridge, Big BBQ! :nice:

I'll bring Food and drink.

:nice:
GroverDill said:
where do you work?

I am right next to the new school off townsgate.

I work at Neurocrine Biosciences 12790 El Camino real.
I am right across the street from the Rec center and kitty corner for the shopping center where Red Robbin is. :D
I saw your car yesterday at the shop, Nice ride ( Toy ) :nice:

Fred :flag:

JJ is here too.

what up Bill, Pierre, Fred, and Jun!

I have purposely been keepin the low profile while I was Cobra hunting. I need to come hang out with you guys. its been awhile.

Im with Beau, let me know the date and time and I will try to make it. This sounds fun. :banana:

Here is link to thread, in case anyone here has not seen pics of my new Baby :D

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=541333