Tecmotion Dyno Day Thanks

MatthewP

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2001
Calgary, Alberta
To all of you guys who showed up at the Tecmotion Dyno Day during the International Mustang Meet in Calgary this weekend, thanks for coming. It was great to meet so many of the Sask guys finally, as well as everyone else. I hope to run into some of you guys again down the road ...

-Matthew

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Matthew.

Thanks again for everything. I had a great time, as I'm sure everybody else did too. I will certainly be recommending you to everybody around here that is thinking of some dyno time. And I hope to return myself someday. It was a pleasure to do business with someone as courteous, friendly and professional as yourself. Take care.

MatthewP said:
To all of you guys who showed up at the Tecmotion Dyno Day during the International Mustang Meet in Calgary this weekend, thanks for coming. It was great to meet so many of the Sask guys finally, as well as everyone else. I hope to run into some of you guys again down the road ...

-Matthew

Thanks Matthew!!!

We all had an awsome time!!!

Thanks for the sweet price for the dyno runs...

rdalrt said:
Hey Matthew.

Thanks again for everything. I had a great time, as I'm sure everybody else did too. I will certainly be recommending you to everybody around here that is thinking of some dyno time. And I hope to return myself someday. It was a pleasure to do business with someone as courteous, friendly and professional as yourself. Take care.

The Dyno was definately the highlight of the trip!!!

I know we all appreciated the steps you and everyone @ Techmotion went to for us all to feel at home.

I will be back to dyno again at some point, and you will most certainly be the person that I recommend to others for all their dyno needs!!!!

It was great to finally meet both you and Matt (Mustang shop), I look forward to meeting up with you both again sometime :D

Thanks Matt

It was Awesome!!!!