The baby powder secret (for the men in the crowd)

gingerbreadman

Only half-baked
Founding Member
Jan 17, 2002
Go ahead, call me cheaky
Ok this isnt directly car related but i have a huge breakthru to let the men on this forumn in on, ya know those hot and sweaty days your out and about or whatever and you get that burning/rubbing/sweaty feeling down yawnder??? :rolleyes: well Since I been working at the mill i have been walking with a bit of a side sadle approach due to the nature of the environment.... Then one day a fellow co worker pulled me aside and let me in on a secret, and that secret is baby powder :nice: ya for those of you whos boys dislike you and your legs after a sweaty day of work just zap them critters with a handfull of baby powder and they cower like shriveld grapes..... :hail2:

I aint embarresed to admite I open the old drawers to a shake or two before working on the truck or at work :nice:

-gbm-

• Sponsors (?)

I've heard the gold bond powder works alot better, but I've yet to try it. There was a post in either '4.6 talk'or 'the copacabana' about the gold bond, it was hilarious.
Here's a link that was posted in the discussion here on stangnet, can't find the actaul thread though.

nut powder

Both absorb excess moisture, but the Gold Bond Medicated is my personal pick. It has Menthol or some damn thing in there and actually gives you a cooling affect. Of course, I go cammando most of the time for added "tool" ventilation. :D

65stanger said:
GBM - Maybe you should try confectioner's sugar..........It won't help with your "cooling", but it may help with your ongoing girl problems, especially if you ask "bakery girl" to do the sprinkling!:D

You have GOT to be kidding. You know what kind of insects that would lure in? My gawd, he would be clawing himself to no end after they got through with him. :lol: Wouldn't no girls touch him then, that's for damn sure. :(

MustangPaul said:
I was going to ask if Commandos really go commando?

In short, most don't. Some do. They're weird. Seriously, I have enough memories of waking up at Camp Day (part of Camp Pendleton where non-grunts like myself get their abreviated infantry training) with tarantula's crawling all over my ass to know that somethings should be well covered.

On a sidenote, the experience also lead me to believe that gold bond does the best job. :nice: