The "official" what did you get for Xmas thread

This man is telling the truth. My daughter is now 11 and it seems like yesterday. I still remenber the sleepless nights, first steps, talking, first day of school. All I can tell you is don't miss any of this stuff, it only happens once.

Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year.

I belive him cause feels like just yesterday but now she is 12 days old, WOW
Lot's of sleepless nights but still love every single moment of it.

• Sponsors (?)

um... I'll pass on the " I got a cobra" thing,

But I got a nice Scarface poster, the 8000K HID's, A ford Racing jacket (black with grey and white lettering and symbols), and some odds and ends. But the main thing is I got to spend alot of it with my sweetie.

Well, I had college graduation on the 16th, my birthday on the 23rd, and then Christmas, so all together I got about $2400 and a 1930 Ford Model A that my grandpa handed down as a graduation gift.

On a negative note, my girlfriend had a friend who died in a car wreck on the 20th, so that kind of overshadowed everything and my girlfriend has closed her self off, so she's barely spoken to me over the last week.

Brian Westbrook Eagles Jersey
New Baitcast rod/reel combo from Bass Pro Shop
Misc fishing stuff from BPS
Giftcard for Chilis
Giftcard for Ruby Tuesday
Hickory farms assortment(hell yeah)
A ton of candy/baked goods
Money

I got the randoms clothes oceans thirteen all the die heard movies the simpsons movie XM radio for the GT New Mach shift knob and Lip (mine was fubar) and i bought myself some new bilstiens and a motor to build.

Also on top of all that found out my :taco: ex gf was in a car accident and broke her jaw... now normally i would be upset but based on situation with her.. it was best xmas present ever!! :nice:

just put in my clear corners!

photo122707001tj5.jpg

Attachments

• photo122707001tj5.jpg
    photo122707001tj5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 73