The old Nigerian SCAM...with a twist

i dont have time to respond before i go to work. i think i'll tell her i am an opphan too. my parents were murdered when i was young and i was raised by the family butler in Gotham City.

lol....last year i did the same thing. mine was a malaysian man who said i had a great uncle who was loaded and died and he wanted me to free the money from the bank lol. i kept with it for like 2 months. they even called me and sent me fake court papers to fill out. these guys really work hard at this. they actually scammed one kid around here to give them $80,000 of his families money. he was on a radio station trying to get everyone to give him one dollar to help pay his family back.

I would ask him for his phone number...tell him you can make but can't receive calls through Skype...

for the account number...just make one up...then play dumb if it doesn't work...

i used a fake acount number for mine....they even said they ran it and everything was good to move on. keep it going dude. once they start sending you things it gets really fun! i dont think you can go back to the phone call route because you already told them you were a mute lol.

if it does happen I WILL BUY EVERYONE A KENNE BELL!!
I knew there was a reason you were on my friends list!
I never wished so hard that it wasnt a scam so much in my life!

I get so many of thoes damn things too. I have messed with a couple of them (and posted on here) but I got bored and just delete them now.

Funny story, just happened yesterday. I have a customer that is very far behind. She comes in yesterday saying she wants to pay off her account. Me: And she pulls out 5 cashiers checks. She owed $460 and the CC were 3 @ $499 and 2 @ $500. She goes to hand me one and wants me to give her the change...... I asked where she got them and she said she sold a gold watch for $80 and they sent her all the CC's and she was supposed to send back $2000 with the watch so she was all happy. She even admitted that she wasnt gonna send ANY money back and she already sent the watch to somewhere in England..... ME: I told her she needed to cash them cause I cant accept them. I also explained to her how that scam works. She was adament it wasnt a scam. Well she never came back to pay so I just called her 20 minutes ago and she was crying saying that her bank said the checks were fake. I couldnt help it but I laughed. Guess we wont be getting our money now!

Anyone remember the thread where somebody did the same thing with a purchase? The dude sent the Nigerian a cardboard Powerbook with keys glued to it or something?