The Plans are Set!!!!!

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
I have just sold me Beater BMW and now just bought my plane Ticket!!! at the end of july, me and 3 friends are going to spend 4 day in Amsterdam, 3 days in London, and 7 days in GERMANY!!!!! We got the cheapest flights and are making plans for rental cars in germany. We plan to party the first week and the second week in Germany Drive the Autobaun and THE NURBURGRING!!!

each of us are going to rent a car for Nurburg. 2 E46 BMWs, 1 Focus RS, and a Carrera.

I am so HAPPY!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

SRT Handz said:
Going to amsterdam for my isnt a big deal cause i smoke alot of weed already....as i type this i am high :nice:

Yeah but amsterdam has VERY GOOD weed, VERY GOOD legal weed, for cheap to. AK-47 and all the weed that is hard to find in america. Drug test's are :bs: , they need to go ahead and legalize it here!

SRT Handz said:
I have just sold me Beater BMW and now just bought my plane Ticket!!! at the end of july, me and 3 friends are going to spend 4 day in Amsterdam, 3 days in London, and 7 days in GERMANY!!!!! We got the cheapest flights and are making plans for rental cars in germany. We plan to party the first week and the second week in Germany Drive the Autobaun and THE NURBURGRING!!!

each of us are going to rent a car for Nurburg. 2 E46 BMWs, 1 Focus RS, and a Carrera.

I am so HAPPY!!!!
If you don't take pictures and videos of the Nurburgring and post them here, there will be consquences. :mad:
DropTopPony said:
weed ftw...well until i became an adult and drug tested frequently :) To be 18 again....
Responsibility sucks.

Germany is very cool. I've been stationed there for 2 1/2 years before i deployed. If you go to Munich(Munchen) there are a couple great breweries and of course the hoffbrau haus beer hall. They serve beer in 1liter glasses there. I drank 5 glasses last time i was there:nonono: . Frankfurt has the biggest red light in germany its right near the train station (Bahnhoff). There is also a place called Kreuzberg that has a monestary that brews awesome beer http://www.kreuzbergbier.de/. The ring is pretty cool, one of my pilots has a Porsche GT2 turbo with some work done to it, i got to go with him once. O by the way have fun.