The return of a Legend... Dying opossum...

PoopDawg

Autozone Junkie
Founding Member
Jun 21, 2002
Orlando, FL
Damn things been getting in my lanai. Broke through the screen in the door to get to the dogs food. The dog wasn't happy and attacked the damn thing. Good things she's ok and has her rabies shots up to date! No Mustang in this one though...

I shot it a couple times with a pellet gun... Enough to make it bleed and make it really pissed off... haha...

BTW, haven't been on here in a while... Nice to see every one!

Nick

Attachments

• IMG_2089.jpg
    IMG_2089.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_4142.jpg
    IMG_4142.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Sponsors (?)

I'd cut that little bastards throat before i let it get near my dog. I'm generally an animal lover, but some creatures just seem inherently evil and i think opossums are one of them. I used to have one that came up on my back patio of my first apartment all the time. It stunk like death even if it wasn't playing dead. I'd turn the light on and he'd fall over and play dead. I would beat that damn thing with a broom off the patio and he wouldn't budge. It's pretty amazing how much they're endure and still play dead instead of getting up and running away.

I hate opossums. My jack Russell does too. She has killed nearly a dozen of those nasty things over the yrs.

We car her the critter getter. Lol