The UPS man was busy today

• Sponsors (?)

I hate you :notnice: Thats what I wanted but due to low cash funds I settled for a rebuild with 3.73's :D I scored one of my T3 turbos and waiting for the big brown truck to stop by too.

1105 said:
I hate you :notnice: Thats what I wanted but due to low cash funds I settled for a rebuild with 3.73's :D I scored one of my T3 turbos and waiting for the big brown truck to stop by too.

I can't wait to get them installed and light em' up. I love that i can run open or at the touch of a switch lock it up solid..

nathan :banana: :banana: :banana:

balderman said:
where did you get your ECTED and how much did it set you back?

I got both the axles and the locker from

Reider Racing
The ECTED was 599 it comes with 31 or 28 spline which ever you need. So since they sold superior 31 spline axles i just ordered everything from them and I think the axles where 280 which I know you can find them cheaper else where.

Thanks guys. I will give an update on how it works when after its installed. I have an appointment on the 19th of this month to get all my stuff in..

nathan.. any ?'s feel free to pm or email me.

A locker is great for the track but not around town. Whenever you go around a corner with a locker, you'll hear a clicking sound, thats because both wheels are spinning at the same speed, but one needs to be moving faster than the other. This is where a posi rearend is good, around corners it allows for the outside tire to spin faster, and the inside tire to spin slower.

LOL my posi rearend is acting weird when I go around a Right turn and make it so the tires break lose its only the right tire spining. But yet when I'm in a streight Line both spin. Not sure what the problem is. I don't make enough left turns to know if just the left tire spins too. Once I get my mustang back I'll have to see LOL.

I daily drive my mustang so going down the highway or just driving around I will always have it unlocked, one due to gas mileage, second like 1105 said going around corners you really don't want posi on. And if you ever need it just hit the switch and you can do it on the fly at any speed as long as your not spinning. I can't wait to get it in and try this thing out. Plus this locker falls under the DREX program so it has an awesome warranty. you can read about it on their website.

nathan

Congratulations Nathan

Man I've been lookin at the ECTED since last summer, called Reider about
once a month. Couldn't wait any longer, so I spent the money I had on suspension parts in Dec. They called me around first of Jan, said they were
in stock :bang: . You are the first person I know of that has one of these
and I've done a bunch of searching. I've got my gears ready, but the ECTED
won't come for a couple of months. Please keep us posted on its effective-
ness (lower 60ft, noise...etc).

Bryan