Thinking about sell my Stang

SXYXC

Apr 22, 2007
I have found a couple really nice manuel convertible stangs in town. with lower miles, so i was thinking about seeing how much i could get out of my stang and how much i have to earn extra to get a manuel.

I have a 97 triple black mustang gt convertible. It has 99 cobra rims, i have 6 OEM 97 gt rims and 2 tires for them. It has flowmaster exhaust, and a K&N air filter. I have also installed an aftermarket HU for my mach system, and properly installed it. the car is a auto with 95k on it. and the seats are leather and have some cracks. here are a couple pics

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

Any help is usefull.
I also have a 78 monte carlo, and an 84 300zx That i'm trying to sell also..

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah i love the car, but i hate the tranny. and i was thinking i radther try to get a manuel now before i become too attached to the car. Because i found a place i can get a manuel swap, but the kit is $1750, and i just don't have the money.

Yeah i love the car, but i hate the tranny. and i was thinking i radther try to get a manuel now before i become too attached to the car. Because i found a place i can get a manuel swap, but the kit is $1750, and i just don't have the money.

that's not a bad price at all, where did you find that?

Ok so i saw a tranny on ebay, and messaged the guy and he told me the price. here is his e-mail if you want to talk to him...
[email protected]
he quoted me 1750 for the kit..

but then i am also looking for a car with a little lower miles so i can try to get this car to last through colege with out having to do some major modification to get it to last...

For about that much money you can get a 4r70W built with a new stall that will easily beat a manual car with the same mods. www.bc-automotive.com

I got a quote with a 3800 billet stall good for 1000whp or so $2500 installed with a cooler. If you dont need the billet stall you could save a good bit. Give them a call.

If your worried about your car being reliable for a while, 94k is nothin on a 97 4.6. As long as its well taken care of, you should be able to get another 100k out of the motor. You will have to fix other issues eventually, but the motor itself should be good 4 a while. I feel u on wanting a manual tranny though. I dont think I will ever buy another automatic stang, after having two 5 speeds.

The only reason i bought this one is becasue i had a 98 gt 5speed and someone rean a red and totaled it. I got stuck driving my brothers 84 300zx which was falling apart. drove it for about 2 months, my dad told me that my uncle was selling his stang. I have been looking hard, and havn't found another manuel. I was told i have to say yes or no tonight because my uncle is moving and he is bringing it to the dealer tomorw if i say no... I just wanted another stang

The only reason i bought this one is becasue i had a 98 gt 5speed and someone rean a red and totaled it. I got stuck driving my brothers 84 300zx which was falling apart. drove it for about 2 months, my dad told me that my uncle was selling his stang. I have been looking hard, and havn't found another manuel. I was told i have to say yes or no tonight because my uncle is moving and he is bringing it to the dealer tomorw if i say no... I just wanted another stang

What year & color is your uncles stang?

For about that much money you can get a 4r70W built with a new stall that will easily beat a manual car with the same mods. www.bc-automotive.com

I got a quote with a 3800 billet stall good for 1000whp or so $2500 installed with a cooler. If you dont need the billet stall you could save a good bit. Give them a call.

Dont forget the Jmod and some quality fluid.

no that is my uncles stang, the one i bought... i bougth it becasue i wanted another mustang sooo bad..

Well its not a bad lookin stang. Looks pretty clean considering its a 10 year old black car. Me personally though, I have had a 96 auto GT, & I never want another automatic mustang again. Not that theres anything wrong with them, but I love gear banging.