Thinking about selling

Hey guys,
So recently I've been thinking about selling my car and picking up a New Edge GT, or possible an S197 GT if I could find one cheap enough. And after riding around in my friend's modded GT with Flowmasters, I'm really considering it. I was just wondering if you could give me a reasonable price or some advice. I found a 01 Bullitt with 63,000 for $10k on Craigslist that I'd really be interested in. Keep in mind that around here on the east coast there's a slight premium on cars.

I guess the problem is that I'm on the fence and as much of a PITA it is to sell a car, I want to figure out if it would be worth it. I also looked at the private party value on KBB and it said $10,600

My mods are in my sig, and my car has 54,000 and is in good shape overall I'd say

Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Wanting to upgrade for more power I'm guessing?

My car is for sale ;)

I always compare prices on ebay.

Yeah, I hate to admit it but yeah. I guess I want something with more of a bite and don't think I'll be able to get that with my car without throwing some sort of F/I on it. And I'm not really in a position to invest $4-5,000 into a car right now

I guess hypothetically if I could sell my car for ~$10,000 and pick up a GT for say $8,000, I'd be very happy. Or even a direct trade would be great.