• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

This is pretty funny

  • Thread starter Thread starter BennytheJet
  • Start date Start date Apr 26, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

DukeOfValencia

Member
Apr 18, 2005
86
3
9
Valencia, CA
May 1, 2006
#21
  • May 1, 2006
  • #21
I'm the devil...
Since the weather is good I plan on driving my 63 Lincoln 'vert with the top down ALL summer... and it gets between 8-10 mpg...

I guess I'll expect to get some notes...
 

merlinsteele

New Member
Nov 21, 2004
68
0
0
Oklahoma
May 1, 2006
#22
  • May 1, 2006
  • #22
The times are always changing, and one generation seems a lot different from the next. Our granddads had things to tell us that we never got to see, maybe some things we're glad we didn't have to. Maybe one day we won't be able to enjoy some of the freedoms we do these days. But instead of curbing everyones fun, I think we should enjoy the times that we do have, while trying to come up with alternative and fun solutions.

I also agree; could be the chick has a 'thing' for you and is afraid to approach you. Even if she is passionate about her beliefs, nothing wrong with a lot of passion!
 
0

03 SVT VERT

New Member
Jun 7, 2004
154
0
0
May 1, 2006
#23
  • May 1, 2006
  • #23
RetiredGeneral said:
I'm the devil...
Since the weather is good I plan on driving my 63 Lincoln 'vert with the top down ALL summer... and it gets between 8-10 mpg...

I guess I'll expect to get some notes...
Click to expand...

Haha! My Lincolns comming out for the first time in 16 years this summer. I've got a '73 Mark IV with a 460 big block. If I get 8mpg I'll be happy, but I don't care. I restored it, I should be able to drive it.
 
S

shooterm1

New Member
Jul 18, 2005
540
1
0
Milford, Pennsylvania USA
May 1, 2006
#24
  • May 1, 2006
  • #24
merlinsteele said:
The times are always changing,,, Maybe one day we won't be able to enjoy some of the freedoms we do these days. But instead of curbing everyones fun, I think we should enjoy the times that we do have, while trying to come up with alternative and fun solutions.
Click to expand...

~ thanks! and I'll try and remember that as I pump $4.00/gallon gas and drive @ 85/mph this summer

 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
How DO you adjust the windshield washers on a 1999 Ford Mustang? Read the old posts about this -
  • apple99Mustangdude
  • Apr 3, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
232
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 4, 2026
Noobz347
D
2006 GT Windshield Cowl install
  • Daddidio
  • Mar 12, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
247
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Mar 12, 2026
Daddidio
D
S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
149
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
173
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
Y
2012 GT/CS Electrical Problems
  • Yomster
  • Dec 2, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
178
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Dec 2, 2025
Bullitt347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?