Thumbs up or Thumbs down?

Like the Shelby look and new gas cap?

• No, keep it original

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Yes, I like the changes

Votes: 40 81.6%

• Total voters

Have you actually seen these on a car?

The four original bezel bolts are holding the whole thing on. There is about a 1/8 - 1/4 gap noticable closest to the gas cap. You can also grab it with your hand and move it freely another quarter inch in and out.

Not on my cars

4MuscleMachines said:
Wow, I haven't checked them out in a while but there are some nice goodies in there! I especially liked the 17" Shelby style wheels, I had only seen them in 16" before.

Those came out about 2 weeks ago and all of us CPC dealers can get them. Shop around for the best price.

4MuscleMachines said:
That's what it is, the LED kit from Project Mustang. A bit pricey but I like it since you can revert to the original look easily.
I saw their new ad and realized that their new brick-and-mortar store is about 2 miles from my house!

I give them a thumbs up, covering the dents is good but covering the purple lemans stipes is even better...LOL!

Yes, they are not perfect, but I 3M double taped some of the backside and they will not be moving anywhere. The gap was there but they use a cheesy house door gasket to perimeter the bezel. I made a nice gasket myself and they look like oem. The rest of the units are good quality.

I think I will leave them on, the best part is they save me money in not having to fix the two rear panel dents that are barely recessed in but still noticeable.