- Nov 2, 2014
- 6
- 0
- 1
Guys,
I'm new to this forum but have a few questions to ask?
I have converted my EFI to Carb due to my engine was speed density. I'm still having trouble with performance of my car. Should run great, 306 nice aluminum heads, F303 cam, roller rockers, victor junior intake etc, demon 625 carb. Car runs rich very very rich!!!!
I cannot get my idol timing to set at 14degrees. Total timing is 34 degrees and timing stays the same at idol. Only thing left is I did replace the distributor but it's still hooked up to the computer. Is this my whole problem.
Also with my set up what do you guys think my HP should be. I'm guessing 350 not sure.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Juice
I'm new to this forum but have a few questions to ask?
I have converted my EFI to Carb due to my engine was speed density. I'm still having trouble with performance of my car. Should run great, 306 nice aluminum heads, F303 cam, roller rockers, victor junior intake etc, demon 625 carb. Car runs rich very very rich!!!!
I cannot get my idol timing to set at 14degrees. Total timing is 34 degrees and timing stays the same at idol. Only thing left is I did replace the distributor but it's still hooked up to the computer. Is this my whole problem.
Also with my set up what do you guys think my HP should be. I'm guessing 350 not sure.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Juice