• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

tining question

  • Thread starter Thread starter 91mini
  • Start date Start date Jan 28, 2006

91mini

Member
Dec 6, 2004
115
0
16
Jan 28, 2006
#1
  • Jan 28, 2006
  • #1
If I wanted to put full exhaust and a CAI on right now is there a place I could go to get it tuned at a decent price? Then later when I add another part go get it tuned again? Or would it be cheaper to just buy a tuner and will I be able to change settings as I put stuff on? I have no idea about this tuning stuff.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
93 5.0 Microsquirt with Stage 3 trickflow tuning issues
  • marxpreston11
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
  • 2 3 4
Replies
68
Views
2K
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 16, 2026
Qtrhrse23
K
Resolved Need some assistance. Holley Terminator X alongside H/C/I. Very rough/inconsistent idle
  • karhoot
  • Jun 6, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
139
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 6, 2026
karhoot
K
R
For Sale 2008 Mustang Bullitt for sale Richmond Hill, ON, Canada L4C 0S3
  • ROHDRNNR
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
0
Views
304
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Jun 10, 2026
ROHDRNNR
R
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
481
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
Tuners come on inside
  • squeak93
  • Feb 13, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
1
Views
321
SVT Tech Forum Feb 20, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?